In the 2010 election, there were six Initiatives To The People and three referenda on the ballot. Of the nine, four passed.
- I-1053: Concerning tax and fee increases imposed by state government. Passed.
- I-1082: Concerning industrial insurance. Failed.
- I-1098: Concerning establishing a state income tax and reducing other taxes. Failed.
- I-1100: Concerning liquor (beer, wine and spirits). Failed.
- I-1105: Concerning liquor (beer, wine and spirits). Failed.
- I-1107: Concerns reversing certain 2010 amendments to state tax laws. Passed.
- Referendum Bill 52: concerns the state issuing general obligation bonds for education. Failed
- Engrossed Substitute House Joint Resolution 4220 : would authorize courts to deny bail for offenses punishable by the possibility of life in prison. Passed.
- Senate Joint Resolution 8225 : concerns the limit on the state debt. Passed.